- Hotel accommodation in above said hotels/ resorts on twin sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast
- Transfers and sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary by A/c Indigo/ Swift Dezire/ Verito/ Etios.
- Toll, parking, driver’s batta, interstate tax etc.
- All prevailing taxes like luxury taxes, service taxes and expenditure taxes where ever applicable.
- Any air/ train fares & personal expenses like telephone, fax, internet, laundry etc
- Entry tickets, permit fees, boat/ ferry tickets etc at various places of sightseeing.
- Any Meals other than inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Anything which is not included in the package.
- Travel insurance.
- 9 % GST Extra.
Arrive at Bangalore airport/ railway station. Then proceed to the hotel. Bangalore is the capital city of Karnataka state which is well known as Garden city. Afternoon proceed for a half day city tour of Bangalore visit Lalbagh, Cubbon park, IskonSrikrishna Temple, Vidhansoudha and finally at Commercial Street for a bit of shopping. By evening return back to hotel and overnight stay at Bangalore.
After breakfast proceed to Mysore. On the way visit Srirangapatana which was the capital of KingHyder Ali and his son Tippu Sultan. By noon at Mysore. Check in at the hotel. Afternoon visit Mysore Palace which is one of the major attractions of Mysore. Then to Mysore Zoo, where you can see some of the rare species of wildlife. Evening proceed to world famous Brindavan garden extended over 150 acres. The musical fountain and light show adds attraction to the garden. Then return back to the hotel and overnight stay at Mysore.
Morning after breakfast proceed to Coorg. On the way visit Kushalnagar golden temple, Tibetancolony, Nisargadama etc. On arrival check in to the hotel and rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at coorg.
Morning after breakfast proceed to Tala Cauvery were the river Cauvery starts. Then visit Bagamandala, Raja site, Aabi falls etc. Evening return back to hotel and overnight stay at Coorg.
Morning after breakfast proceed back to Bangalore airport/ railway station for return journey.