(2 Nights Munnar+1NightThekkady + 1 Night Alleppey)
- Hotel accommodation in above said hotels/ resorts on twin sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast
- Transfers and sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary by A/c Indigo/ Swift Dezire/ Verito/ Etios.
- 20 hour boating in an a/c houseboat with all meals. (A/c can be used only between 9 pm and 7 am when the houseboat is haulting in case of Budget and deluxe package and a/c can be used full time for luxury package) (Applicable only in packages where houseboat cruise and stay is inlcuded)
- Toll, parking, driver’s batta, interstate tax etc.
- All prevailing taxes like luxury taxes, service taxes and expenditure taxes where ever applicable.
- Any air/ train fares & personal expenses like telephone, fax, internet, laundry etc
- Entry tickets, permit fees, boat/ ferry tickets etc at various places of sightseeing.
- Any Meals other than inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Anything which is not included in the package.
- Travel insurance.
- 9 % GST Extra
(Tea Garden & Hill station). Arrival at Cochin. Then to Munnar. This beautiful hill station was once the summer capital of the British Government in India. The never ending vast expanse of tea plantations and the round the year moderate climate makes it a little haven for visitors. Afternoon visit Rajamala- house of the highly endangered mountain goats – the Nilgiri Thars. Evening at leisure. Overnight stay at Munnar.
After breakfast to Echo point and Mattupetty Dam. Speed boating facilities are available here. The dam is flanked by forests and vast expanse of grass land on one side and the Kundala tea plantation on the other. Afternoon at leisure. Overnight stay at Munnar.
(wild life sanctuary & Spice plantation) Morning after breakfast to Thekkady. Afternoon visit Periyar lake around which the sanctuary is built, for boating. This is the only sanctuary in India where you can have the unique experience of viewing the wild life at close quarters from the safety of a boat. Stay in Thekkady.
(Backwaters). Morning after breakfast to Alleppey. By noon check in at the house boat in Alleppey for a 20 hour house boating through the legendary backwaters of Kerala. On the way you will witness a full range of lifes and activities and some mind boggling sceneries. Overnight in the house boat. House boat is a private boat with fully furnished spacious bath attached bed rooms, hygiene kitchen ,dining area and private front deck to capture the beauty of the back waters.
Get down from the houseboat and proceed to Cochin for a bit of shopping. Afternoon to the Cochin airport/ railway station for onward journey.