- Hotel accommodation in above said hotels/ resorts on twin sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast
- Transfers and sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary by A/c Indigo/ Swift Dezire/ Verito/ Etios.
- Toll, parking, driver’s batta, interstate tax etc.
- All prevailing taxes like luxury taxes, service taxes and expenditure taxes where ever applicable.
- Any air/ train fares & personal expenses like telephone, fax, internet, laundry etc
- Entry tickets, permit fees, boat/ ferry tickets etc at various places of sightseeing.
- Any Meals other than inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Anything which is not included in the package.
- Travel insurance.
- 9 % GST Extra.
Arrival Bangalore airport/ railway station then proceed to Mysore on the way visitSrirangapatana which was the capital of King Hyder Ali and his son Tippu Sultan. By noon at Mysore. Check inat the hotel. Afternoon visit MysorePalace it is one of the major attractions of Mysore. Then to Mysore Zoo wereyou can see some of the rare species of wildlife evening proceed to world famous Brindavan garden expended over150 acres. The musical fountain and light show adds attraction to the garden. Then return back to the hotel andovernight stay at Hotel.
Morning proceed to Wayanad , one of the most scenic places inKerala which can still be called as a virgin landscape. Lofty peaks, gurgling waterfalls and luxuriant forests addmagic to your journey up the winding roads to this hill station. Afternoon at the Pookot lake for boating.Overnight at the hotel in Wayanad.
Morning after breakfast visit Edakkal caves. Edakkal caves are prehistoric caves accessible bya soft trek. Then to Soochippara waterfalls- a 3 tiered waterfalls. Return to the hotel by evening.Overnight stay atWayanad.
Morning after breakfast proceed to Bekal – This small town has many things to offerfor a tourist. Beaches, back waters and forts are the key attractions of this place. Check in to the hotel. Overnight stay at Bekal.
Morning after breakfast proceed to Bekal fort, popularised by Bombay,an Indian movie ,draws a lotof visitors because of its clever architecture and its historical significance..Overnight stay at Bekal.
after breakfast proceed to Mangalore railway station/ airport for onward journey.