- Hotel accommodation in above said hotels/ resorts on twin sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast
- Transfers and sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary by A/c Indigo/ Swift Dezire/ Verito/ Etios.
- Toll, parking, driver’s batta, interstate tax etc.
- All prevailing taxes like luxury taxes, service taxes and expenditure taxes where ever applicable.
- Any air/ train fares & personal expenses like telephone, fax, internet, laundry etc
- Entry tickets, permit fees, boat/ ferry tickets etc at various places of sightseeing.
- Any Meals other than inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Anything which is not included in the package.
- Travel insurance.
- 9 % GST Extra.
Arrive at Bangalore airport/ railway station. Then proceed to the hotel. Bangalore is the capital city of Karnataka state which is well known as Garden city. Afternoon proceed for a half day city tour of Bangalore covering Lalbagh, Cubbon park, IskonSrikrishna Temple, Vidhansoudha and finally at Commercial Street for a bit of shopping. By evening return back to hotel and overnight stay at Bangalore.
After breakfast proceed to Mysore. On the way visit Srirangapatana which was the capital of KingHyder Ali and his son Tippu Sultan. By noon at Mysore. Check in at the hotel. Afternoon visit Mysore Palace which is one of the major attractions of Mysore. Then to Mysore Zoo where you can see some of the rare species of wildlife. Evening proceed to world famous Brindavan garden extended over 150 acres. The musical fountain and light show adds attraction to the garden. Then return back to the hotel and overnight stay at Hotel.
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Ooty. On the way visit Mudumalaiforest andBandipur forest. Check in at the hotel as you arrive in Ooty. Evening free for shopping and other activities and overnight stay at Ooty
After breakfast proceed for a site seeing tour of Ooty. Visit the Doddabeta Peak which is the highest peak of Ooty. From here you will get a very panoramic view of the neighboring regions. By noon back at Ooty town. Afternoon visit the famous Botanical garden built in 1847 and the Ooty Lake were boating facility is available. Horse-back riding around the lake also is available. Evening free for shopping and other activities. Overnight at Ooty.
After breakfast proceed to Kodaikanal. Check in at the hotel. Evening at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
After morning breakfast proceed for a half day local tour of Kodaikanal, covering BryantPark, Coaker’s walk, Pillar Rock and Suicide point. Evening visit Kodai Lake. Kodai lake is a man-made star shaped lake, which spreads out over sixty acres. Evening return back to hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Morning after breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Bangalore or Coimbatore. Arrive at Bangalore/ Coimbatore airport/ railway station for onward journey.