- 3 Nights stay in Darjeeling.
- Meals as per plan shown above in RED,
- All transfers & sightseeing by 01 NAC Wagon R/NAC Sumo Ex Bagdogra/NJP which is not on disposal, but point-to-point.
- Gangtok Local Sightseeing would be by 01 NAC Wagon R (02 Pax),02 NAC WagonR (04 Pax and above).
- Children above 12 years are charged as adults.
- Children of 05+ to 12 years will be charged as per CWB/CNB.
- Below 05 years, complimentary.
Does not Include
- Entrance/Guide/camera fees etc.
- 9% GST on all billing.
- Visit to Nathula Pass @ Rs. 6500/- extra on the total cost by NAC Sumo.
- Joy ride on the toy train in Darjeeling @ Rs.650/- per person + Vehicle cost.
- Visit to Gurudongmar Lake (Lachen) @ Rs.4500/- extra on the total cost by NAC Sumo.
- Visit to zero point @Rs.4500 extra on the total cost by NAC Sumo.
- Any difference arising due to increase in fuel price or change in taxes levied by the government.
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, bandhs/strikes, natural calamities like landslides, road blockages etc. In such a case, the extra cost would have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
Pick- up from Bagdogra Airport to be taken to Darjeeling (7100 Ft), the “Queen of the hill stations”, its name derived from “Dorje-Line” which means the place of “Dorje”, the mystic thunderbolt. Covering a distance of 88 kms over a drive of 3.5 hrs along winding roads, it is an experience of unforgettable beauty. Check-in at Hotel.
Start the day at 4am with an early morning trip to Tiger Hill (7800 Ft) to catch the sunrise from behind the majestic Kunchenjunga range. On the way back visit the Ghoom Monastery&Batasia Loop. Back to the hotel for breakfast.
After breakfast, proceed for a half day sightseeing of the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Ropeway, Zoo, Tenzing Rock, Japanese Temple, Tea Garden & Tibetan Refugees Self Help Centre. Back to the Hotel by evening. Take a walk to “Chowrasta” the centre point of the Mall area. Do some window shopping. Overnight stay.
After breakfast take a trip to “Mirik” (6000 Ft) – the newest hill-station in the Darjeeling hills. Famous for its squash (the vegetable) & the picturesque lake, this quiet township is also surrounded by gardens which produce some of the finest teas. The lake offers boating and fishing apart from a view of snowcapped peaks. Enjoy the fulfilling experience of Nature in its purest form mingled with theunique culture prevalent here. Spend the rest of the day at Mirik to reach Darjeeling back by sunset. Overnight stay.
After breakfast, Depart to Bagdogra/NJP after breakfast.