- 2 Nights stay in Darjeeling.
- 2 Night stay in Gangtok.
- Meals as per plan shown above in RED,
- All transfers & sightseeing by 01 NAC Wagon R/NAC Sumo Ex Bagdogra/NJP which is not on disposal, but point-to-point.
- Gangtok Local Sightseeing would be by 01 NAC Wagon R (02 Pax),02 NAC WagonR (04 Pax and above).
- Children above 12 years are charged as adults.
- Children of 05+ to 12 years will be charged as per CWB/CNB.
- Below 05 years, complimentary.
Does not Include
- Entrance/Guide/camera fees etc.
- 9% GST on all billing.
- Visit to Nathula Pass @ Rs. 6500/- extra on the total cost by NAC Sumo.
- Joy ride on the toy train in Darjeeling @ Rs.650/- per person + Vehicle cost.
- Visit to Gurudongmar Lake (Lachen) @ Rs.4500/- extra on the total cost by NAC Sumo.
- Visit to zero point @Rs.4500 extra on the total cost by NAC Sumo.
- Any difference arising due to increase in fuel price or change in taxes levied by the government.
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, bandhs/strikes, natural calamities like landslides, road blockages etc. In such a case, the extra cost would have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
Pick- up from Bagdogra Airport to be taken to Darjeeling (7100 Ft), the “Queen of the hill stations”, its name derived from “Dorje-Line” which means the place of “Dorje”, the mystic thunderbolt. Covering a distance of 88 kms over a drive of 3.5 hrs along winding roads, it is an experience of unforgettable beauty. Check-in at Hotel.
Spend the evening lazing around or walk down to the mall to do some window-shopping. Overnight stay.
Start the day at 4am with an early morning trip to Tiger Hill (7800 Ft) to catch the sunrise from behind the majestic Kunchenjunga range. On the way back visit the Ghoom Monastery&Batasia Loop. Back to the hotel for breakfast.
After breakfast, proceed for a half day sightseeing of the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Ropeway,Zoo, Tenzing Rock, Tea Garden&Tibetan Refugees Self Help Centre, Japanese Temple. Back to the Hotel by evening. Take a walk to “Chowrasta” the centre point of the Mall area. Do some window shopping. Overnight stay.
Leave by 8.30am for a 3hr 30mins journey to the Land of the Pristine and unspoilt natural beauty – Sikkim, with alpine landscapes and thick luxuriant forests, rivers in torrent and peaceful lakes. Arrive at Gangtok (5500 Ft) by lunchtime.
(1400hrs-1800hrs) After lunch, visit Cottage Industries, Flower Show &Rumtek Monastery, 24 kms from Gangtok was built in 1960 by His Holiness the Late 16th Gyalwa Karmapa & this is a replica of the original Kagyurpa Monastery in Tibet, a must sees for every visitor, the seat of the “Kagyu Order”. Behind the Monastery is the lavishly decorated Karmae Nalanda Institute of Buddhist Studies which attracts students from the world over. Here one can find the most unique religious scriptures & art objects of the world. Overnight stay.
After breakfast proceed to TsomgoLake (12,210 Ft), a 40 km drive which takes 2.5 hrs. This lake is located very close to Nathula Pass which is the entry point to China termed as the “Silk Route & remains frozen for most parts of the year. Legend has it that the Lamas use to forecast the future by studying the colour of the lakes waters. Enjoy the surroundings, majestic snowy peaks which feed the lake and the clean fresh air. Back to Gangtok by 3pm for a late lunch. Evening free for leisure or go shopping for Sikkimese traditional handicrafts. Overnight stay.
After breakfast, Depart to Bagdogra/NJP after breakfast.