- Assistance on Arrival.
- A 24 – hour helpline.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car.
PACKAGE COST EXCLUDES: –
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- 9 % Government Service Tax Extra.
Arrived at Jodhpur and transfer to Bikaner. On arrival meet & great by our representative and Check in at hotel. Bikaner is the second largest city of Rajasthan, Jodhpur was founded in 1459 by RaoJodha, a Rajput chief belonging to the Rathore clan. Jodhpur is also known as the “Sun City” for the bright, sunny weather it enjoys all year and the “Blue City” because most of its houses in the old city are painted indigo. Take a sightseeing tour and visit Lalgarh Palace in the evening. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, full day tour of this desert city. Bikaner is bolstered by imposing walls and has a 16th century fort housing old palaces, temples and a mosque. Founded by Raja Rai Singh, the fort is distinguished by its long range of 37 pavilions, a line of balconies and aerial windows of varying designs. An enormous arched doorway leads to the Joramal Temple. The royal chapel is HarMandir where royal weddings and births were once celebrated and also junagarh Fort, AnupMahal, GajMandir, Sheesh Mahal, Deshnok Temple and Sadual Museum. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast departure for your onward journey.