Overview: According to the Hindus Mythology, Lord Shiva spends his most of the time on the top of the holy Mount Kailash, practicing Yogic austerities, joy and love with his divine consort Parbati (Mother of Mythology). The Lake Mansarovar and the holy Mount Kailash are the SOUL of all AUM followers in the world.
“Conventional wisdom says a single circuit of Mt. Kailash wipes out the sins of a lifetime, 108 Parikramas guarantees enlightenment. A ritual bath in the sacred Mansarovar Lake delivers pilgrim to Brahma’s paradise and a drop drink of its water relinquishes the sins of hundreds of lifetimes.”
Package Includes: –
- Airports pick up and drop services.
- Double sharing full board basis 4-starhotel in Kathmandu, as per itinerary
- A visit of Pashupatinath Temple.
- Scheduled flight Kathmandu – Nepalgunj – Kathmandu
- Scheduled flight Nepalgunj – Simikot – Nepalgunj
- Charter Helicopter flight share by 5-6 person Simikot – Hilsa – Simikot
- Double sharing hotel in Nepalgunj and 3or 4 pax in Simikot and Tibet with meals at all places.
- Transport by Tourist Bus up to Mansarovar and Eco Buses from Manasarovar to Darchen -Yamdwar per group sizes / Truck for Luggage.
- Nepali Team Leader and Supporting Sherpa Team
- English speaking Tibetan guide, Chinese visa fee of the and staff.
- Indian meals during the trip and Guesthouses and camping charges in Tibet.
- Duffel Bag (a large bag to keep the yatris luggage for the trip)
- Gore-Tex Jacket (on loan – returnable after the trip)
- All camping and cooking equipment.
- Yak for KailashParikrama for the luggage only and all entrance and conservation fee of Tibet.
- Upper Humla permit fee for client and Helicopter landing.
- Gamow bag oxygen and oxy- meter for safety
- Note: in the Mansarovar to Kailash Private vehicles are not allowed.
Package Does Not Include: –
- All beverages during the trip and in Kathmandu, Nepalgunj and Simikot.
- Extra rooms bill due to flight delays or weather conditions or any other reason.
- Stick and a water bottle (mineral water too)
- Insurance of clients and evacuation cost just in case required
- Personal horse / yak riding charges during KailashParikrama
- Domestic excess baggage charges and airport taxes.
- Tips for supporting staff.
- 9% GST Extra.
representative from will be there with your name card. Transfer to Hotel. Evening briefing about Kailash and our country Nepal.
Morning visitPashupatinath Temple. This temple is famous and a sacred Hindu Temple. It is located on the banks of the Bagmati River. Pashupatinath temple is recognized by “UNESCO” world heritage site, listed in 1979. After darshan, we drive back to hotel and Yatra preparation. Afternoon we departure to domestic Airport and fly to Nepalgunj by Yeti / Buddha Airlines. This flight will be take 55minutes to reach. Transfer to hotel. Nepalgunj temperature is “HOT”.
We take an early morning flight to Simikot by Tara / Sita Airlines. The flight will take 55minutes. A representative from our office will be there to meet and transfer to Sun Valley Resort / Similar hotel. Simikot is located in a mountainous region, most people here are Buddhist. Rest day for acclimatization. After lunch you can visit Shiva Mandir (walking).
We fly to Hilsa by helicopter. This flight is of 20 minutes. Once you land at Hilsa walk over the Karnali River. Upon crossing one enters the “Kailash” Region. Immigration takes place on the China / Tibet side. Drive to Purang by bus. Purang is small town with beautiful landscape. Evening you can walk around the market and buy some trekking equipment if required.
Today we drive to Lake Manasarovar by bus. It will take
2 hours to reach (55km). On the way, you will pass the RakshasTaal. Here we will take a short break and continue driving to Lake Manasarover. Afternoon we start the “Parikrama of Mansarovar” – 105km and Holy Bath, Puja etc.
Today we drive to Kailash Base Camp known as Darchen. it is just a 45minutes to. Darchen is a small town like Purang. It is located in the base of Holy Mount Kailash and is the starting point for pilgrimage.
Evening one can walk around the small town.
Early morning after breakfast, drive to Yama Dwar (15km). Yama Dwar is the gateway to starting point of the Parikrama. From here we can see the Mt. Kailash East/South face (as shown in the above picture). From here the group will divided into two. Parikrama group and non-Parikrama group. Parikrama group will start their onward journey by foot. Non parikrama pilgrims will drive back to Darchen. Trekking will take around 5-6 hours to reach Deraphuk. The trail is not so difficult. One could find it challenging due to the high elevation. While proceeding one gets excellent view of Mt. Kailash.
Very early morning wakeup call by the Sherpa Team. After breakfast start up hill trekking to Dorlma La pass (5560m/18236ft). This pass is the highest pass and uphill trekking. After Dolma La pass, we decend to the next valley Zuthulphuk. The holiest Lake GuriKund is situated beyond the Dolma La pass. Hindu followers believe that, Lord Shiva consortium Parvati used to take bath in this lake. Hence the name GauriKund. Trekking Zuthulphuk, could take anything between 10 to 12 hours covering 20 to 22km which has to be covered in a day.
Early morning we start our trek to Zhongdo. Today trekking is quite easy and flat, after 3 hours, we reach Zhongdo and the Coach will pick us up and drive to Purang / Hilsa depending on the circumstances.
morning we get ready to fly by helicopter to Simikot. Flight will take 20 minutes to reach Simikot and continue fly to Kathmandu via Nepalgunj.
Today is the final day of this Kailash tour. we drop you to airport for final departure, according to your flight schedule. And fly back to sweet home.