PACKAGE COST INCLUDES: –
- Meet and Assistance at the Airport.
- Accommodation at the above mentioned Hotels Double Sharing A/C rooms.
- Meal Basis on H/B Basis (Dinner & Breakfast – pure vegetarian or non-vegetarian).
- Transportation on private basis A/C vehicle.
- Guiding by chauffeur tourist Guide or above 10 pax provide National Tourist Guide Lecture.
- City Tour and visiting of sites in cities where the clients are spending the night.
- All related government taxes.
THE PACKAGE EXCLUDES: –
- Air Fare and Visa Charges.
- Any compulsory room supplement during the tour.
- Meals Outside of the stated meal plan.
- Use of vehicle other than the specified itinerary.
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Any other services not specified above
- GST 9% Extra.
On arrival at Colombo Airport, you will be warmly welcomed by our representative and facilitate all your needs including Vehicle Guide, transfer to Bentota etc., (Bentota – situated on the south west coast, at the confluences of the sea and the Bentota river, the sun drenched location and its golden palm-fringed beaches which border the warm, sparkling waters of the Indian Ocean made it a natural choice for development as the first tourist resort. Today Sri Lanka is known by Global Tourist Market as a highly attractive holiday resort with a wide and varied choice of distinctive hotels to suit every taste and purse). Dinner and overnight stay atHOTEL ROYAL BEACH RESORT
After breakfast, if you wish, you can enjoy water sport activities. Bentota has a complete range of tourist facilities, great seafood and very popular water sports centers which provide boating, water skiing, jet skiing, snorkeling and wind surfing, parasail or enjoy a romantic river safari on the river or lagoon. Relax in the Beach, Dinner & overnight stay at HOTELROTYAL BEACH RESORT
After breakfast proceed to Colombo. Colombo, like many capital cities in developing countries, is fast changing its appearance. Almost every day, skyscrapers replace old buildings and lands. Yet in some places, the old charm is retained. For instance, there is a 100-year-old clock tower and several British built colonial buildings. Other places of Interest are the old parliament in Fort, residential areas where you find the stately homes of the affluent and the Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference, some shopping malls, such as ODEL, HOUSE OF FASHION. Dinner & overnight stay at HOTEL GREAT SOUTHERN IN COLOMBO.
After breakfast, if you have spear time till your departure flight, sightseeing & shopping tour can be arranged. After that transfer to the airport, according to your flight schedule.